9.20.2010

Weekend Adventure = Griffith Park

This weekend Santa Monica was cold and grey under the marine layer so Bonnie and I decided to head east to find spend the last weekend of summer in the sun. On Saturday we hit a hiking trail at Griffith Park that looped through the original abandoned site of the Los Angeles zoo. That aspect of it was creepy, and it wasn't my favorite hiking trail ever but it was a great workout. We were dying of thirst/hunger after our hike so decided to explore Los Feliz a little. We had amazing tacos at Mexico City and then grabbed some bomb peach iced teas from The Coffee Bean...it really was the most satisfying combination ever.


I have more pics from the weekend that I post later...Willow is snoring which lets me know it's past our bedtime. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment