9.03.2010

Vintage Revival...Party Edition!!


My friend M'Daya celebrated her birthday this week Prohibition style! In an ode to the Roaring 20s gangsters and flappers took over the new Basement Tavern on Main Street. It was the perfect spot, serving up bourbon specialty drinks such as Delia's Elixer that we sipped on all night. I went as a flapper. I was relieved I had this perfect drop waist dress in my closet with lace detail. I threw on some fishnets and a long beaded necklace, borrowed some shoes and a tassled shrug (thanks Lindsay!) and was set. My best friend Bonnie came as my plus one (the lovely lady pictured above). She did her best gangster impression but she can't help that she's just really really good looking (and a really amazing singer). It was a grand ol' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment