9.30.2010

Current Love = Instax Mini


I recently bought a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Camera. It's definitely no Polaroid, but it’s still an awesome alternative. You still get that instant gratification of instant photos with films about the size of a credit card. The regular Instax has larger pictures, and I would like to have that one as well...this one just happened to be a steal on Amazon. Ever since I got my paws on it I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to blow through the remaining film.

I've been a little lazy about blogging this week, and perhaps I am just enjoying the blank state I've been experiencing. This weekend was some sort of awesome stress release. It feels like all the worry I had been carrying around has been emptied out and given way for other more productive uses of my brain. What things? Don't know yet, but we will soon find out...I'm sure I will find other things to fixate on soon. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment