9.01.2010

One Decision Down...

So I think I have finally settled on gold gilding for Chair #2 and soft blue or beige upholstery. I found this in an old Elle Decor featuring the home of Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer’s Greek Revival home in East Hampton and can't help but swoon over the whole look. I'm not sure when I will get around to Chair #2 but at least it's a relief to have a plan in mind for when I do! I'll be busy the next 2 evenings and then there's the long holiday weekend. It would be ideal if I was going to be home in LA but I will be heading north to see family or south to see the BF (I can't make any decisions at this point in my life so really decisiveness about Chair #2 is monumental). So a lot of driving is in store no matter what, and hopefully a lot of fun as well but most likely not a lot of revival time. Ah, if only there were more hours in a day and more days in the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment